Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good spit vs. Bad spit! AND...removal of unhealthy spots on my body.

So today I had my son spit in a glass. Below you will see Good Spit vs. Candida Spit.

See how his on the left is clear bubbles that stay at top...GOOD
See how mine is yellow (again) and strings down and NO bubbles....BAD (candida)






I am not exactly sure WHY my spit is bad again. It is that time of the month so not sure if that effects it any. So I will take next week again and see if I truly am struggling or if it is just how my body responds to being on its cycle.

My hip is killing me more than ever as well.

Right now my biggest issue is my right side where my liver and used to be gall bladder would be HURT. Not in like a knife pain but more like...it feels HUGE and there is pressure.

some tell me it is Parasites active because it is a full moon right now. OH MY GOSH just kill me now. Some say it is my liver detoxing. All I know is.......it is new and I dont like it at all. It hurts all day but mainly after I eat.

Last night it was spasming as I was going to sleep....so in Jesus Name it is NOT parasites. I am healthy by his blood. I am going to say it is "constipation" and I am sticking to that...lol.

I am also in my like 5th week of taking care of a "suspicious spot" on my arm. Very cool this process. I use black salve. These pics are very gross so before you scroll down do NOT be eating. And I warn you, you can NOT UNsee these pics. If you would like more info on why and how myself and hundreds others are removing unhealthy spots on our body let me know.

This is first application on a very small spot on my arm. This is like day 10ish. The white is the unhealthy cells being removed.

3 days later after it fell out.


About 5 days later it was totally healing up flat and smooth then I scratched it and blood filled the space....very strange and scary.

Ok there is an entire application here missing. I reapplied and in 4 days a small piece fell out and left a deep hole in my arm that bleed. So I decided to reapply AGAIN BUT....this time I ONLY put it around the small deep hole in my arm.....above you see 24 hours later the salve ONLY took to the middle section (which I did NOT apply to) and the outer areas.


A few days later and it hurt. A combination of throbbing and feeling like a sun burn. Had some streaks going up my arm as well but fixed that by using a Cater Oil Pack for 4 night in a row.

Monday Aug 19th fell out and left a "bullet" wound in my arm..lol.

Thursday Aug 22nd healing nicely. I am doing a healing salve of : caster oil, coconut oil, Frankincense Essential oil and Lavender Essential Oil from Young Living.

Ok well that is this weeks "Life and Health" of Tage.

Have questoins about Black Salve, Essential Oils, Parasites or Candida message me or email me at tage_b@yahoo.com

Be blessed, Tage








No comments:

Post a Comment