Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 37 and stuggling over stupid stuff, got new meds and I am no longer sick IN JESUS NAME.

TODAY!! 8/14/2013

Wow, so much to share. 37 days, better spit, 14 new herbal meds, my constant struggle with food and God told me to stop saying and believing I AM SICK WITH CANDIDA and parasites ..

So lets start with, MY SPIT! :)
My spit has improved so much in  just 37 days. Amazing really. Shows me the drop and supplements are working.YET....................




 I am going to lay it all out on the line. I AM STRUGGLING!!!!  It would be stupid to lie and pretend as it does no one any good. So today I have to share that I have been consumed with food. Why is this so hard to share....because I spent the last 2 years free from this issue. AND helping others get over it. I also am just sick at heart over the weight gain. At night I get all upset at how I chose to eat and focus on what to change and wakeup in the morning with NO plan, like I forgot all the things from the night before I got from the Lord or planned or understood. WHY IS THIS? And I am here to tell you...I just dont know. I have no idea why there is a battle for my mind over food and waist line AND HEALTH but there is and I am losing big time!

I know where it started though. I know my body. It loves Atkins low carb eating (ie lots of meat and veggies). I ate this way and lost 80 lbs.  Then as a treat decide I would like to add fruit, potatoes and corn. 2 months after adding them I gain 15 lbs. I decide to go back to low carb...and  out of now where....I feel like crap. WHAT? How can me eating low carb make me feel like crap I am type 0 blood type and my body LOVEs eating that way. So I decide over the next 3-4 months I am going to try different things...fasting, all liquids, Liver cleanse, veggies only, a cleanse....ALL THE STUFF I KNOW MAKES ME HEALTHY AND jump kicks my body. Right before my cruise 10 lbs comes off from this stew pot of lost eating plans. I go on a cruise and 9 day vacation...to come home to NOT ONE POUND GAINED....yep ate potatoes the entire time...and I mean over did it. WHY no weight change there?

So come home in May and notice I dont feel well in different areas in my life and body. I tell toby it has to be Candida. Finally I go see a Dr and she test me and tells me..........
1. Your liver is in need of care  (dont eat meat)
2. your pancreas is struggling and your showing insulin intolerance (no fruit or sugar like items)
3. Your body is NOT processing veggies (no veggies)
4. You have sever candida
5.  You have parasites....(i know because (gross prepare yourself)...they crawled in my butt at 4am every night)  TMI I know!!!!

So why am I so lost?....BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO EAT AND WHAT!
You see, if I dont have a plan or goal or understanding..........I flounder like a fish out of water and everyday is a screwed up lost plan with NO action. I HATE IT!!! And my body tells me eat this, my mind says dont and my stressed out self goes." oh who knows what to eat so just eat it"...I keep thinking I have this idea and plan of exactly what will work and then 2 days into it...either i cant get down another bite of it OR my will looses and I am eating the wrong things again.

Though my spit is so much better and I dont feel bugs anymore at night. ( praise the lord God all Mighty...you can not be a germ-a-phobe and KNOW you have bugs in your butt. Serious total nervous break downs for weeks at night. Like on the floor in total freak out in the middle of the night).

 But for now...I sit here at night once again wrestling with my diet. I crave fried things, I want fruit all the time, I want chips and salsa like 24/7 and if I eat another piece of chicken I will gag. And trust me....EVERYONE has their idea of what I should do or suggestion of what about this or that.....but what is best when you cant eat meat, veggies or simple carbs of any kind?????? I mean for real. LONG TERM...what do you do. I can do anything 2-3 weeks but at some point you can only eat so much kale and broccoli or soup broth. Soooo, because there is no plan I AM A MESS!  A total mess.

NEW SUPPLIMENTS;
Today I started a second round of about 14 new supplements. They all have strange code names like D-MICO and Bac-X so who stinking knows what I am taking and for what. I trust it though and I am sooooooooooo Glad it is drops..I just do NOT do well swallowing of pills. So today I started a NEW chapter of this KILLING of the CANDIDA buggers and we will see what the supplements do.

NO LONGER SICK:
One thing I did get over the last 2 weeks was totally from the Lord. I just happened to watch this amazing broadcast on SidRoth.com and this lady had an amazing story about all her illnesses and times the devil has tried to take her life. And in one little saying I KNEW I was thinking wrong and God was correcting me. The power of death and life are in the tongue. So what I believe is I am free of bad candida and parasites (no longer signs of them praise the lord) but I do need to support and take care of my liver. So I will not say or believe anything other than I am free of those things but need to eat well to support my liver and pancreas as I have no gallbladder.

I know I need to do this 90 days straight as our blood and body have a 90 day cycle. So 1/3 of it is done. I just hope the Lord gets a hold of my mind and soul and WE get it together and start kicking some FOOD ISSUES BUTT!

Till next time...try doing your own spit test and doing a candida test of your own. Here are 3 great sites.

http://www.wholeapproach.com/candida/questionnaire.php

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/cleansing.htm

http://bodyecology.com/body-ecology-overview

Be blessed, Tage

1 comment:

  1. You are a rock star. My hero. And an encourager to so many. I know that this is super hard. I am praying for your struggle in this and I know that you will be and ARE victorious and healed!
    I can't wait for the day when you say candida is GONE!
    Claiming your healing with you!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete