Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7/17/2013

Day 3 of kicking Candida and Parasites butt. (I have been informed it might take 90 days) :(

So I decided to eat nothing solid for 4 days and only drink smoothies, juice, broth, Greens from ITWorks, water and Young Living Nignxia Red. I decided the most solid I would "eat" was watermelon.

Day 2 I was starving. Not because I could not eat enough but because you burn off those foods so fast and I just did not feel like drinking all day long. So i had hunger most of the day. I drank plenty but my gut wanted more.

Also on day 2 I started my supplements. I notice after my second set of drops that I itch almost instantly. In the past that meant I was allergic to what I put in my body, so I am going to watch it closely and see if it is that or actually a die off symptom.


CHANGES......
**Today I woke up with less gritty feeling in my eyes AND so excited I slept all night laying flat and my hips hurt way less.
**I am checking my pH with a pee test strip all day and strangely it goes from 7.4 (perfect) to 6.2 acidic. I do not know why this is. I know we are more alkaline at night and I need to take an average of the day but I look forward to the day I am always in the 7's.
**So far the die off has not truly showed it nasty self cause I am on day 2 of supplements. I did however have the runs ALL day yesterday and it knocked me out so I had to take a nap. Will be interesting to see if the diarrhea is from no solids and or if caused by the supplements.

I have not weighed my self as that is NOT the reason for this. I want to be well and as long as my weight is not climbing and I dont end up 250 again I am happy. I do want to be back at my goal weight but I will never get there unhealthy.

Adding...on top of what the DR gave me....
** I am doing a Digize and Juvaflex Young living essential oil hot compress on my belly at night plus putting it on my feet. **I am drinking 8.7-9.5 alkaline water all day with a herbal peach tea bag in it for flavor.
**I am taking double the fiber needed (this is to flush out the dying candida. Sadly candida eats their dead family as food. Sooo, you need insane amounts of fiber to absorb them and remove them from the body. )
**I am drinking Cambucha 2 bottles a day (if i can it is hard to do so much liquids)
**I am taking Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 billion with 10 probiotic strains along with Young Living Life 5 probiotic.( the key to probiotics is not just how many billion but the STRAINS. You need to get different strains to do different things in your body. also most die before they even get purchased by you then even more die in the body before they ever get to your gut. So you need to get a supplement that has delayed release if you are killing it in your intestines.)

Ok well here is to day 3 of kicking the buggers butts. Wish me luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment