Monday, July 15, 2013

Wowza! I found out I am not healthy....now what?

07/15/2013
So here starts my journey. It could be a short and easy process or long and from the pits of hell. lol.
I figured I would blog it as it has a very high % chance it is going to be a long an sucky road to recovery. Is this cancer or a terminal illness? NO! But my life is going to change as I know it. For the short term...to a strict eating habit during the curing process, and in this day and age THAT IS LIFE CHANGING. For the long term..... if I do not get it under control my long term health and life style could be altered for ever. Sadly it is not just Candida and parasites, I also have a list of things that need attention in my body that is suffering.
Lets start with a bit of history and go back a bit to where it all started.
2005.
I had just had two children 16 months apart and decided to start a business. During this business journey I was working really hard with lots of stress to earn a FREE Car. After earning this car I started to notice I did not feel well. I had an issue with almost every body part. From spots in my eyes, to jaw clinching, to sitting up to sleep, to foot pain and most of all mucous everywhere....an I do mean where there was a hole in my body mucous was coming from it. I went to every body part dr there was and all test showed I was in great health.
2007
Still not well, gaining weight weekly, blowing my nose all day, cronic sniffs, hip pain, joint pain, and so on. I move to LA, CA where the Lord introduced me to a friend Jennifer Hoffiz who knew instantly I had CANDIDA...I had no idea how to say it much less what it was. I went home to learn more, buy a few books and take a test on line. Sever was 55 and I scored 380!!!!
Here is the link to a good test if you would like to see where you stand.
 http://www.wholeapproach.com/candida/questionnaire.php

2009
Worked my butt off to kill Candida using Food combining technique. IT WAS SO HARD to do and took forever but I was finally so much better. I had no idea about the power of being pH correct/alkaline at the time or I would have done it totally different.
2011 April
I decided I was tired of being overweight. I weighed in at 250 lbs and my feet were swelling amongst other things. I knew I would be 40 yo soon and I was NOT going to be FAT and get old.  I had also spent the last 10 years sitting up to sleep with acid reflux and had chronic intestinal issues. Had the runs that made me sick about ever 72 hours. I did not suffer from Candida but I was slowing dieing because of sugar and wheat/flour.
2012 April
Lost the 80 lbs I had set out to loose. And felt like a million dollars. ALL symptoms were gone. ALL from the last 10 years.
2012 THANKSGIVING DAY
Decided to indulge for the holidays by allowing myself to eat potato's, corn, fruit and rice and beans.
Jan 2nd 2013
Had gained 15 lbs in 6 weeks from that splurge. I also was trying to reach a new title in a different company and had some stress in my life. 
From that point till May I tried to do atkins/low carb again and every time I just felt bad. I did not know what was wrong with me. My body (O blood type) loves atkins diet. I went on a cruise and did not gain one pound even eating what I wanted. Then came home and from May 20th 2013 to today July 15th 2013 I have gained 20 more lbs. For a total of almost a 30 lb gain from my ideal weight I had reached.
July 8th
Went to see a DR who told me I had some major issues. See Below:
Candida taken over my large intestines
Candida in entire body
Pancreas is struggling
Liver is struggling
3 Parasites in my body
Slight insulin intolerance
Major hormone imbalance

This all made since to me because I knew it. I knew the signs and I just needed to be sure. I did not know about the pancreas. That one scares me. I have no gallbladder so it is over working. Soooo, if I do not help it then it will quit on me and I will need insulin for the rest of my life. Not because I ate wrong but because it died from over use taking over the gallbladders job. 

My symptoms that lead me to believe I was sick again( had not had these in 4 or so years):
spastic colon
eyes feel gritty when wakeup
hips and joints hurt so bad I cant sleep
skin dry and itchy
feet and ankles swelling
breaking out in sweets at night
clinching my jaw at night
teeth pain
jaw pain
SEVER bloating when eat
SEVER gas after eating.
Major sleepiness after meals
Mucus coming out all all the holes in my body again.
strange rash on my arms that bleed when I sweet or work out. 
Hair loss on head.
White coating on my tongue. 
Food sensitivity.


TODAY SO FAR!!!
Decided to do only liquid for 4 days to kinda clear out my body. So lots of fresh fruit juice, cambucha, GREENS from ItWorks, Watermellon, and Apple Cider Vinigar drinks and alkaline water with a herbal peach tea bag in it. Had chicken noodle soup (just the broth) for lunch from Central Market.
So far I am crazy tired, already had the runs and starving..lol.
The nasty bug Candida is like a drug...it tells you it needs sugar and flour and food. It is a lier!!!!
My pH so far today is a 6.4 and I need it to get to a 7.4....

So that is my past and present in a nut shell. wish me luck...lol

Some more great links to help you help yourself and see if you need to treat Candida.

http://www.nationalcandidacenter.com/candida-self-exams/

http://bodyecology.com/candida-quiz/


No comments:

Post a Comment