Saturday, July 27, 2013

I am so tired!!! Day 13 of 90

Wowza, has a lot happened in the last week.
Aside from being crazy tired and zero appetite
....i have broken out in a strange spotted hive like rash thing.

Day 5 of process I was on the go and could not take my supplements before I ate. I was out doing an Essential Oil class on my way to another event so stopped at Chickfila and got a Cobb Salad. I barely used any dressing and an hour later and for the next 6 hours....these spots popped up. 
I looked up in my book where these were on the spine and found that each spot was on a vertebrae
that was for Liver, pancreas, large and small intestine and stomach....GO FIGURE!..LOL
 I have several spots on my body. Then went from a spider bite type thing to this strange blood surface type thing. Today I will have had then a week. They are no longer horribly itchy or this red but still there. 

When I take my supplements I get a rush of a headache for about 10 min till I eat. Then after eating I am sooooo tired. Not sure if food choices of fruit and veggies only makes this happen or if from all of it together.

Sadly I noticed that a vain has popped out on my Left eye. I am not a vain person who cares about getting old but this does bother me as I dont understand what about this cleansing process has made it big. Kinda scares me a bit. Hope it is not some parasite hanging out in my vain...lol.





Speaking of SCARED.....this last week I had a total mental break down. I watched a stupid fear based and driven video about parasites. I know about parasites and though I knew this video was all about FEAR...i kept watching to see if I would learn anything new. Well I sure did. I learned how to go into a total panic attach in under 15 min that lasted 1 hour. So many factors involved. I can be a total germ-a-phobe so knowing I have some worm/bug in me just freaks me out. To watch a show about what they can do and how they work just pushed me over the edge. ...it did not help I started my period AND I am detoxing either...kinda helps you make a molehill  into a  mountain.  :)

I am finding it very hard to decide how to eat. Like I said in the past, normally when killing candida you eat a VERY strict organic diet. But this time because I have a ton of supplements I wanted to kill it by going pH correct/alkaline. I find I am drinking lost of smoothies and eating lots of fruits and raw veggies...when I have an appetite. I fear the fruit is not helping to kill the bugs but I KNOW it helps get alkaline. So I am kinda in a waiting game to see what wins. The alkaline state w/ supplements OR the bug. And when you know what kind of parasites could be in you and what they do....you dont want to WAIT on anything. So I sit her pondering do I bite the bullet and do it hard core and be sick as a dog with "die off" and feel like death for 2 weeks while I kill everything....OR....do I chill out and do it slowly knowing all the while these parasites are taking over my body and Candida is making me sick.

I plan to give this choice of eating along with supplements a go for a full 14 days. So I will pray Sunday about what to do and on Monday my 15th day either stick with it as is or go full combat on all of it and ask the Lord for mercy in the process. LOL.

I am also thinking I might see about paying to get a live blood test done so I can see if I have mold in my system, what kind of parasities and how bad the candida is. I will keep you posted on that as well.

Be blessed  and healthy till next time, Tage

No comments:

Post a Comment