Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 5 and already changes. yahoo!

7/19/2013
today is my 4th day of supplements but 5th day of cleansing my body with food choices. Today was also my first day to eat solids. So far so good.

So I woke up today with very high alkaline urine...yahooo but very acid spit. boo.

I took my second Candida Glass spit test today and it is already looking so much better. I cant believe it. I actually had bubbles in my spit. First time in a long time.

I had NO sand paper eyelids when I woke up this morning either.

My favorite new thing....I actually slept ON MY BELLY for about an hour. I have not slept flat on my belly for years. It always hurts me. But for some reason today there was no belly pain. SO GREAT!

STRANGE things: MY STUPID EAR THINGY!
I do not understand this ear thing. IT is so crazy. Today it hurts almost like an ear infection. The best I can describe it is like this. When you have an ear infection and you hear it popping deep in the back of the ear. OR like when you are flying and there is pressure and you yawn and that sound of that popping or crackling....the only other time I have had it was when i ate something sour and my glands hurt and it made all that spit in my mouth but it also effected my ears some and made a crackle noise. I KNOW this is not IN my ear but way back behind all the parts. AND i know it is not an infection just crazy inflammation from being so Acid and Candida I guess. I started rubbing lemon, purification and  Eucalyptus Blue Young living Oils around my ear and jaw. Then i put these oils on a cotton ball and stick it in my ear. Last night was my first time to add Eucalyptus an it made a huge difference BUT my ear hurt today..lol.

I started using my home made suppositories....they work great. I am sooo glad I made them. I am using coconut oil, lemongrass, oregano and Digize Young Living oils. ( I would never use ANY OTHER brand of oil in my life. And I sure has heck would NEVER put another brand of oil in a suppository. NO freaking way. I only use the safest most natural oil on the planet for "that area"...heehee)

 Here is the link to my  Essential Oils Suppository video. Not professional but gets the job done. lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmVz8DFsX5M


My worries:WHAT DO I EAT????????????
I am so overwhelmed with how to eat. I am trying NOT to freak out and get overwhelmed but I am. I just dont know WHAT to eat.
If you know anything about candida it feeds on sugars. ANY kind of sugar. So for instance. If you eat a steak and then veggies....they can not die off because it takes the steak so long to digest that the veggies become a sugar in the gut....soooo food for candida. You cant eat fruit...sugar. You cant eat bread...sugar. And so on! BUTTTTTT, here is why I am so overwhelmed. I was told my liver is in need of help and cleansing...so meat is not good for it right now. ONLY Veggies and fruits...BUTTT, I was told my body is not processing Veggies well so that would leave fruits....BUTTTT, I am showing signs of a stressed pancreas and insulin intolerance...SO NO FRUIT EITHER! WHAT DO I EAT????????????

For the last 4 days all I have had is smoothies, soup/broth, Nigxia Red from Young Living and watermelon. Right now all I can think to eat is veggies and chicken and fruit but all of it is bad for me. I need to find out if Beans and nuts are  hard on the liver. I know I can eat Quinoa but other than that....I am screwed..lol.

My big plan is to eat ONLY food from Beyond Organic (Jordan Ruben). It is live and raw and easy to digest. So I started on that today and will eat ONLY that unless I am out to dinner and I will get soup and salad.

Ok till tomorrow or so, be blessed and healthy, Tage

No comments:

Post a Comment