Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amazed at my vast knowledge but lack of use...lol

It is 1-11-11 on our calander today. This could be called the ultimate day to start at diet with all those first..lol

I catch myself staring at facebook reading everyone's post about what they are doing for weightloss and wonder, just how many will actually accomplish their goal, how many will truly stick with it. What is the best diet to go on, what is the easiest for most? I wonder what the percentage is of the US that actually decided to change and actually changes FOR LIFE! I know they say that only 1% of the WORLD ever completes a marathon. That is amazing to me. 1% wow. So what is the percentage of the actual human race that is fat and overweight and decides to get well and actually DOES IT!

Kinda crazy how many diet options are out there adn how totally conflicting they can be against one another. You have basic eat right and work out/fuel in- fuel out.
You have low carb
You have points/calorie counting
You have the Belly Fat Cure (low sugar/high complex carb)
You have all raw
You have Juice everything
You have prepackaged Meals
You have meals brought to your door (for a small fortune)
You have the SCARY HCG pregnancy hormone injection/drops starvation diet
and so on and so on......

How cool would it be to run some test on your body and answer some questions to find out which way of eating is BEST  for YOUR body? We know to avoid chemicals and tainted water. We know red meat is the hardest thing to digest for the human body(takes 2 days). We know some fats our bodys need. We know that our veggies are tainted with chemicals and have almost zero enzymes so our gut is on over load/overworked and everyone has acid reflux or constipation.

So her would be MY bodys diagnosis:
0+ blood type....Atkins/Eat Right for Your Blood Type
In need of major hormone overhaul......Dr. Burg Hormone Diet
With a liver who is over stressed....Dr. Burg Liver Enhancer/Dr. Colbert Liver Detox program
Candida to kill.....Body Ecology Diet/Dr. Colbert Anti-Candida Diet
Stressed and over strung emotional state....Aggressive exercise
NOW TO JUST SET UP A PLAN AND WALK IT OUT...heehee!

Amazing how much I know and yet I do not follow it. I would love to help others figure out this kind of stuff. Get symptoms and help come up with a plan then motivate to follow through. What a great life that would be. I have over 17 yrs of knowledge and reading and some trial and error in health and weightloss and diet. Crazy really how much I know.  I will even be taking a class on HCG from a homeopathic Dr. on Jan 28th, 2011 so that will be interesting. I look forward to posting ALL the info here and sharing my option...not that I ever dont tell it how it is.

Well here is to another day of processing and zero action...I dont suggest this long term..heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment