Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am no longer a Blog Virgin...lol

Well they say with the new year brings new things...well here you have it. I am officially starting a blog. Who knows what this will bring other than one more thing for me to waist my time on and ignore my kids with. I do need to put a HUGE disclaimer out right from the get go... I CAN NOT SPELL...I mean for real...I can not spell and I have no intention of putting in the extra efforts of correcting my spelling either seeing as how the only one that is going to be reading this is me. And since I wont know any better then who cares.

Ok I am very excited about my idea for this blog. I look forward to seeing the progress. 2011 is going to be a fantastic year. I just know the Lord has something up His sleeve.

So here we go people. Lets change some lives, shall we?????????

2 comments:

  1. GIRL!! Welcome to blogville! It is con-tage-ous so watch out!! HAHA! I will enjoy reading all about your goals and your family. Feel free to read about mine. ;)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete