Thursday, January 6, 2011

Biggest Loser

As I sit here this afternoon watching the new season of Biggest Loser (while eating a hershey bar) I got 30 min. into it and thought to myself...."Why am I once again watching all these fat peoples stories as to how they got fat, how sad they are and how they are going to finally do something about it and I am just as fat as them?"

I do not have any expectation that I should be skinny but my gosh I dont need to be eating a Hershey bar while sitting down watching a weightloss show. I should be walking on a treadmill watching the show at the least.

I dont know what is next but my accomplishment for today is I turned off the show and will be getting up off my butt to move (while cooking dinner and eating again..lol) What are ya gana do???

1 comment:

  1. We are doing Biggest Loser at the school where I teach. All put in $10 and $2 each week you don't lose.....now that was motivation for me. I won the fall contest...but gained some back during the holidays. People asked what I did. Basically, ate less and moved more.

    Looking forward to reading your Blog. I don't have time to blog...or I don't make time. Maybe once I finish my Masters but I do have a few I follow. :)

    ReplyDelete