Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 8 of the Fast Food in a year.

Well I decided to change up my plan a bit. I did my first test on the Fast Food in air tight containers to see what would grow or change. Shocked at how much mold was on the fries but very little change in any of the burgers. There was NO mold on the Chick-fil-a fries..hmmmm? And almost NO mold on the KFC chicken leg...ewww! And absolutely zero effect on the string cheese...yuck! And worst of all... NOT ONE bun had mold...I have no words...heehee.  Check out the mold on the Sonic tater tots man oh man. Catchup anyone? :)
So now to put a spin on the food experiment. We are going to watch what happens to these same kinds of food in open air. I fully expect these to stay more preserved and have little to NO mold. But we will see.

Here is to educated health. Be blessed, Tage

2 comments:

  1. I thought the original experiment held the food in a lunch box...not airtight container....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it did. so we wanted to see the difference. So we did one week in airtight lidded containers. And as you can see lots of mold on potatoes but not bread. So now we will see when exposed to the open toxic air..lol...how long or even if it grows mold.

    ReplyDelete